Happier things, plz!I baked cupcakes for my friend who left for New Zealand for summer. I'm gonna miss her! And her happy attitude. I also baked those cupcakes for my friends' housewarming party. They moved to the same place, tho not all of them are roommates, so they decided to have one party for all of them. We grilled and it was fun! I had pineapple, sausages, red pepper and marshmallows for the barbeque. Love them. Minus sausages, they were just because I needed to eat something "proper" and pineapple and red pepper would just not be enough. I ate only one sausage which is pretty much enough for me.
Oh and about those cupcakes! I got them rise like real cupcakes should, oh I'm so pround of myself and happy. yay.
Oh and with my friend who went to NZ we thought about going to Calvin Harris' concert but she's there and I'm not so much a fan, besides, I don't even have money. So I won't be going.. I'm not crying because of that, it just might've been fun. But somehow I've gotten a bit addicted to this song.
This is a bit random - I don't post videos usually anywhere but just to make this post a heavy heavy thing technologically speaking (in onionish-way of course) I post one song I like a lot and uh-oh I don't know why but still...
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti