perjantai 9. maaliskuuta 2012

coming up.. spring!

Something about February before I write about what's happened in March till now..
On Valentine's day I got this sudden idea to make a quick card, I think it turned out to be quite cute myself too. It isn't very well done and moreover in less than 10 minutes, but still..



I have still three days to go on my meat-free week. I thought it would be interesting to try soy products and then I just decided to go for it for a week. Not very long time, but still, I've found some interesting alternative foods for the regular meat meals. One day I made tofu salad and it turned out pretty good after flavoring it as it is quite tasteless. I need to find more ways to get protein, I'm allergic to many things so I need to be creative in avoiding meat.. Oh luckily it'll be over soon. I usually eat chicken or pig or minced meat though, not really steaks or anything like that. And now I'll always know some alternatives if I want to eat something else.

This week I've also gone to gym a lot, actually every day since Sunday, some days even twice. So maybe I have to have a day rest.. maybe tomorrow. I feel I need a day break, but today I'll at least go to stretching and before that I need to warm up somehow. I think I'd enjoy the feeling after exercising again if I had a day off from gym. And I also had this idea for my birthday present: a massage! My muscles have been a bit stiff for a while and the staff on the gym said it helps them to work out better. So I told mum that would be a gift I'd appreciate very much.

We had a test yesterday, about php-programming.. I got -2 points, seriously. I've never failed that well, but I didn't practise at all couse I thought I'd pass it somehow. But as I should've known, I'm not really good with programming or computers. After the test I decided to call a friend and went over to eat something I just bought from their nearby store. It was fun to talk with her and I almost forgot the test.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti