Something a bit shameful happened to me a bit over a week ago but it wasn't my fault more than just a bit. My fault is that I'm a daydreamer..
I decided to go return some CD's to the library, unfortunately it was Saturday and so late it was already closed, so I decided to go see if there would be anything I needed at a clothing store. I did find a lot of to try on, so I went to the fitting room. I didn't notice the time flying as I posed and tried to decide wether the clothes were really fitting couse I don't have so much money to buy something I could do without. Then suddenly the lights went out. I had heard a lot talking and had heard no one come and check the fitting rooms, usually someone comes to tell they're closing.. and I had forgotten the time. I just couldn't help laughing after I realized the situation. Laughter is really a good way to keep that feeling of panic away. I had thought many times what it would be like to be forgotten in a store after it's closed - not so much fun, I found out.
I went to the grating or bars or something that devides the store from the mall's hallway and there were still people hanging out as the mall itself was yet to close. They were a few years younger than me (the same as kids as I'm just turning 20 soon) but when I asked them for help and told them to go tell the guards or someone they went to look for them, really nice of them, they could've just gone away and left me there, they were boys and at the age they really might've done it as a prank or thinking it isn't their problem. The only thing I didn't like so much was when thay came back, they strared me in a way I felt a bit like some animal in a zoo and one of them even wanted to take pictures of me sitting thara and waiting. I really didn't mind it that much, I thought it was an interesting experience, besides I've done theater so I'm somewhat used to being on display.
When the guards came they chased the kids out and after a while, quite a long while task proving to be easier said than done, got me out of the store and told me to inform the company as the shop assistants really should have checked the shop before leaving. I told them I would, couse imagine if next time it would be some elderly lady, she might even get a heart attack due to the panic the situation might arise.
Next day we went with mum to buy the clothes I had tried on as I had liked them and wanted to try the rest too, the clothes were still in the same fitting room the way I had left them. Mum also found something for her and when we went to pay I mentioned to the shop assistant in a by-the-way-style about yeaterday. She told she had heard about it and gave us discount and told someone would contact me regarding what had happened and I would get something to compensate for it. I was okay with what they offered, a gift card, and I'm still going to visit the shop. (And next time I won't forget to check the time.)
Oh, I did say it was an interesting experince, but definitely not nice.
On Monday I saw a friend I've known since preschool, and we decided to go to a cafe and then do some shopping but in the end neither of us had bought anything. It was still nice seeing her and catching up with what has happened to us since we last saw.
There was a student party on Tuesday, Pancake Tuesday, but for us it means sledding day.. The middle of the day we spent with my friends from the university of applied sciences I study at like many other students on the sled hill in a famous place for it, there was a student event for it and in the evening there was the party. It was organized by an University's students and my one of my best friends was part of the organizing group with another friend of ours. (I've thought about applying for that University, but I'm not sure if I will yet.. someday for sure.)
While the other friend left the other stayed and I went dancing with her and some of her friends. When it was time to leave, I decided to go with them to the campus where they still continued drinking couse I didn't know how to get home because there would be no bus for me for an hour or so.
The spontaneous decision to go to the afterparty, I'm not sure if it was really a good choice. I was getting too tired already so I didn't stay long and had to make the person, who had promised I can sleep on the sofa, leave with me for me to get to sleep.
Then some days ago I got this idea I wanted to play badminton, but most of my friends who I know would like to play already had plans and some don't want to.. So I decided to ask one of my new acquaintances if she would like to play with me. It turned out she worked at a sport centre were they had badminton courts and she could ask if they had any free. It was a bit unclear if we were to get a court or what should we do if we didn't. We did get a court which was nice and we got to play badminton, of course not seriously, neither of us had playd for a while.
It was fun but I got a blister from the racket and had to get a plaster. Still we played till the people came who had reserved the court. After that we decided to continue to the gym and I learned how to use some of those appliance or equipment they have there.
It was really nice to do sports and she was a good company, with that positive energy about her I'm slightly envious of. heh. I wish I had that kind of energy about me, one of my friends from confirmation camp has that energy also and what's common between these two is that they've lived in another country than this, so I guess it has something to do with their aura.
Whoops.. a bit too long an entry? Maybe I should remember to write a bit more often, shorter entries, wouldn't take so much time writing everything and I might remember things better.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti