torstai 2. helmikuuta 2012

the me unlike myself

A week ago a friend of mine told that she had a lot to do and had to postpone our meeting. At first I asked if my boyfriend had time to see me.
(if I had written this two hours ago, that's how I would call him, gosh I miss him. lol. I guess that's understandable. We talked about it and dating isn't really, well.. okay sorry. It's just we spoke about not too long ago. I hope he is okay, but.. dunno even if he was interested anymore. Oh, me? Crying. Thanks for asking. haha. I know I can't give up on him completely, friend or whatever as long as we can still see. I can't explain why but he means a lot to me.) 
He told me he needed some time on his own. Yup. Apparently in a way I felt like I can't support him in any way which felt frustrating.


Sooo.. I asked another friend, and we decided to watch Oliver & Company and eat pizza. She got this idea to order Vendetta-pizza, a pizza with bacon, ham, salami, pepperoni, chili and smetana on it. Doesn't really sound a pizza for two girls? It was really good. We also baked brownies.
And made plans to see more disney films.
Oh right, we couldn't eat everything, of course. Would've been a bit too much.


Oops, it turned out as kinda break up-entry. Should've left that stuff off, it doesn't belong here, but...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti