tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

meet my mini friend

I got a netbook last Sunday. I had told dad I didn't want an actual laptop - they were too big for the purpose I needed a computer, to keep one with me and for studies, as a notebook for the lessons etc.
So I got a cute (no, it actually isn't very cute, at least not in a girlish way, to me it's just cute that it's practical and quite good) Sony netbook. It's this one... I think?
Although I do study media engineering I'm not that good with computers, at least not yet.

So last Sunday dad was driving me back to mum's place (they're divorced), he got an idea to go see the netbooks and we actually ended up buying one. He just likes to spent money on me, which I don't really like all that much, but this one is really nice and I needed it, though I could've got along without it.. Well it's much more practical with my new "mini" laptop.

Funny thing was when I told my friend I had a laptop, she sounded like I had got a baby, asking how big it was and all.

How about some facebooking during the lesson? ..Or maybe just I concentrate on listening. (which has proved to be difficult, especially on reeaaally interesting lessons "oh, no no, I wasn't sleeping!")

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti