tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2012

the OOHHH cat-moment

On Friday I phoned my friend and asked if she was going to do anything that evening, like going to a party or something. She told me she was a bit sick though already got better, and insisted we meet on Saturday when I said I had been feeling strangely down lately and had hoped for something to cheer me up.

So next day we went to Wayne's for a couple chai latte and talked a lot about things, which we haven't really done for a long time. No wonder she didn't know about the things that have been going on in my life and to me some of her's came a slight surprises. We had been talking but not like that, not enough at least.
Shops and cafes closed at six, but we still wanted to talk and as we didn't want to go to a restaurant to eat, we decided to go for a few drinks to some local bar. It was karaoke evening and my friend wanted to hear the middle aged drunks sing thinking it was cute. She told me she had never been to a local bar (like that, I was with her in a kind of local bar without the local bar-air about it, know that I remember), only to the student places they have where she studies and night clubs.

Going to a bar was the first spontaneous idea, second was to see a movie.
She got an idea to have a spontaneous girls night and called two of our friends, only the other came, and we decided to go to see Puss in Boots, as one of us had already seen the second Sherlock Holmes film (I wanna see it too!).
We bought the tickets, but there was still one and a half hours before the movie, so we went to Aussie Bar!
Yay. Just for a while though, on Saturday it's cramped. And I recalled I have a kangaroo warning sign some Australian client of the company dad works at brought to him years ago, I guess it's a cheap tourist thing but I liked it then forgot about it and now it's on my wall again..



The movie was nice. I think it had it's moments, really. It began at eleven, so there were no little kids but people were about the same age and there weren't a lot of people there. Much more laughter though.
It was really nice evening.. and night, we already made plans to go to see a romantic comedy (because I have discount ticket for it). Besides sometimes you just want to see a romantic comedy, especially if you wonder why an Australian actress wanted to do a role in a finnish film. (I have to admit I'm not really that much in romantic comedies, though I like movies.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti