At first I thought no, I had so much to do, but next day I texted my friend to ask her did she have any plans for the day - apparently she had nothing much, so I told my stepdad I'd be coming along after all.
It was really nice seeing her but we were shopping and I wasn't supposed to buy anything..
I ended up buying these sunglasses (I didn't have any sunglasses so they were actually needed unlike most of the rest..), a scarf that cost 1e, gold colored earrings (these first three can be seen in the picture under), some make-up stuff, hand lotion (that too is useful as it's winter), a skirt I'm going to make into a dress and what else.. Food of course, apple pie and smoothie and ice cream besides the normal food. Impulse shopping? Yay.
Oh, hello it's me.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti