I haven't done anything really impulsive. I have done things extempore but most of what I've done that way has come naturally, so I haven't paid attention to them.
Finishing a knitted hat with a spiraling ribbing is difficult that's what I've learned. I had to start again since I couldn't figure how to do it and messed up.. I could really use some advice.
I met a friend from high school and she needed thread for knitting so I tagged along ending up buying some myself. They costed only 3e and, moreover, I need a new knitted hat.
It was nice seeing her, I think I should see some other old friends too, it would be interesting to see if they've changed at all.
Then I joined foursquare and got surprised, no wonder it's felt like I don't have time for some things I'd like to do such as drawing, I'm not at home nearly as much as I've thought.
My friends have been going on about it and I was curious, so when they told me to join too (and stop asking about it) I just did.
Thanks to foursquare, I thought about visiting a bookshop and bought Cluedo game cards. Nevertheless, I'm still going to buy (or get, as a present?) the board game. The one I now have is convenient when travelling though.
Another one thanks to it is that I strated borrowing CD's from library and possibly got my computer affected by a virus because of it.. When I checked it was found on the CD but not on my computer and I didn't take any files from the CD myself so I'm a bit unsure. Hope nothing spooky happens or I'll either freak out or get really angry.. Or both. So annoying.
Of course there is also the possibility it was a false alarm.
((I'll edit this with some pics later for it to look nicer.))
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti