I asked one friend if he was home, couse he had something I had left at his place once and I wanted it back.. naturally. He was and we talked for a while at his door, after which i quickly visited another friend to talk about relationships and men etc. It was nice that I got to talk to her about them, cleared my head a bit as well.. I hadn't slept the other night at all and the previous day I had had a hangover like I've never had before.. So I felt a bit messed up thinking about those things as I had met a nice guy in a bar two days ago, I had realized I gotta do something about a few things, like just make sure I'm on the same page with a friend of mine. It's good to be sure about it couse I really hate hurting people. As little of that as possible please, I know it can't be avoided at times and it makes me sad. Still I don't want to wrap others in cotton. ehm. Now this seems to be going too deep, but I think when you're hurt it can make you grow, so it's needed at times but still I don't doing like it.
......The main point. As it was such a lovely day and I had kinda lost the previous day (because of hanover.. okay it was raining but still) I decided to be outside a bit longer to enjoy the sunshine and sat myself on a fence between road and river.
Then while I'm taking a photo with my phone of my shadow while sitting there, a random woman comes to me telling "The scenery is so beautiful, I took a photo where you sit there from
further away with my phone, so you can't really be seen there actually.. Is that okay? And if you like I could take a photo of you sitting
there, with your phone of course!" To which I went like uhh okay yeah sure why not..
And these are the pics she took... It felt a bit awkward
so I didn't feel like posing and just sat there like I had for a while then.
Then I've been on my first date ever! (I was supposed to go once but I decided I wanted to just be at the guy's place and watch How I Met Your Mother) We sat in few parks and walked around the city and talked and went to sit by the sea and ate ice cream and watched a movie over at his place, Leon, one from my watchlist.. (edit here) It was really fun. I didn't even get any allergic reaction when I was in his home, they have a cat and I'm allergic... Tho I really do like cats. Sad face.
And then there was the midsummer! I realized we weren't going to our summer cottage after all so I just called my friend if I could still join them.. like few days before. She told me to bring my own food for bbq and we had a lot of fun. Eventho I didn't know but some people there before and not very well at that.. Almost not at all. But they were really nice, refreshing after having mostly nerds around you.. But don't misunderstand! I love my nerdy friends so it's a compliment.
And I ate too many sausages, swam in the sea (yay I'm still alive.. careful enough not to overestimate my strenght and swim too far and drown.. I was drunk afterall) and poured my heart to some of the people I actually don't know there, but they didn't seem to be troubled by it in the morning = I didn't talk about anything too embarrassing, good.
So all in all a really nice midsummer! Cons.. no bonfire, or toasted marshmallows.
Then my Lithuanian friend had her birthday and she invited us to come along with her to a bar. At first I hesitated as I had to do a lot and I was really tired but no way - I can't be like that when it's her birthday, besides, I did want to go and see this place where I hadn't been before and of course to see her! It was a lot of fun to sit there and buy few good tasting drinks but not get wasted and just hang out and talk with people and dance.. It was relaxed and fun.. like I said.
Whoops~ I wasn't supposed to write this long post but.. things happen. And it's been nice time.


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti