Heehee, where should I begin.. I can't even remember everything nice and fun I've done and the sun has been shining so lovely!
Hmm, maybe I could say that I went "photographing", I did take photos but the purpose to go out was to meet this guy I've been seeing, it's nice to go out with him really. And fun. That evening I mostly took pics of ducks.. they were kinda funny tho.
Then my parent's left for our relatives place couse they have their summer break now, and I stayed to look after the house. I'm kinda scaredy-cat when it comes to being alone in a wooden house, the noises.. So this guy (look above) came over to watch Euro 2012 final.. ..I won't say anything about the match itself, watch it if you haven't. Or don't, not really be worth it. Okay that's all I say.
Then next day my friend came over and we had pyjama parties! Or as much as two people can. We watched Mulan and ate tortillas, nachos and such. Not nearly as much sweet etc. as we would have if we were kinds.. But it was fun! So long since I've done anything similar.
Then I have been shopping, I got a scarf and shirt I've had my eyes on before, on discount, so sweet. Then I also bought shorts that aren't so short, I need to shorten them and bracelets, currently I have around 122 of them, whoopsie. No need for new tho I'd like to buy some thread to make some myself.. Oh and I finally got a bag for my laptop, win!
As the weather has been so nice, I've been hanging out in parks and other outdoors places with friends. Summer just is so awesome. I recieved a text from one friend so I just left for the park on a whim. Then other day I saw a friend from grade school and we had a picnic, so nice to have a catch up.. Haven't really seen her lately too much. And then one day I was supposed to go downtown to take photos but I didn't get anyone to come with me so I ended up going to hang out in a park once again.
But now, I'm off to sleep. Oh my. i don't really go to sleep too early nowadays so this is rare.. But I really need some sleep, the irregular sleep is thanks to hanging out too late, when my work begins I hope I get to the right sleeping rythm.. For now, good night. I really try to get a good night's sleep.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti