lauantai 29. syyskuuta 2012

dipped!

I went swimming today.. or actually just dipped myself in the sea. It was pretty cool, the water I mean.
It's autumn afterall.. Yup, my friends have told me many times that I'm crazy for doing it, couse it's cold.


But warm shower felt extremely good afterwards! I just got this ex tempore idea, couse I've been so tired and hoping doing something like this would help me sleep better. For now I've got ~4h/night so..

And we didn't get that puppy that was in the last post but another one. She's really cute and clever little one. Shetland sheepdog. But I don't have any pics here so I have to post one when I get on the other computer.

Otherwise I've been soo busy and stressed, partied a lot and have soo many projects at school. I think I might want to try to get in another university, like maybe not technical stuff, but we'll see. I just lack logic thinking..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti