On the one below can be seen the colour it was, the upper one is a bit dark.. But it was pretty, thanks to my friend who did it so well, colour was a bit faded and got stronger towards the tips.
But then it has faded a lot, first okay but now it's just a bit shaded blue, so it's almost like mould :p well not that bad even if not too lovely either. Really, I prefer reddish shade.
Above the faded colour after ~three weeks. (ugh, my face is to be ignored, it's just after my swimming trip I wrote in prev entry)
And our puppy when she was just a little baby... She's gotten so big so quick! I'm really disappointed I didn't have my camera with me when she had the idea to put her face in a pot, so cute. I don't think she'd do that anymore couse she's gotten a lot cleverer besides not sure if her head even would fit in anymore.
Cutest.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti